SEO / Website Support / Hosting
200+ Keywords On Page 1 Relating to Training & Equipment
388% Increase In Search Visibility
27% Increase in Online Sales
64% Increase In Traffic To Products
Abseiling Up Google’s SERP
Crippled with development, performance and SEO flaws, Saferight approached Start Digital to rescue their organic profile.
A leading equipment supplier and registered training organisation (RTO) in WA, Saferight offers a comprehensive range of solutions to the safety industry. Saferight approached in 2018 Start following years with an agency that failed to deliver on great guarantees. Since then, Start has continued to push Saferight higher on Google for 100s of different courses and products, resulting in the RTO experiencing new levels of success.
A site’s performance is often regarded as the foundation for strong rankings. We, after all, are in a mobile-first indexing time where Google recommends a site loads in at least 3 seconds. Given the broken and fragile state of Saferight’s WordPress site, Start was required to spend many months initially creating a solid base for performance and proper function.
Once the site was stable enough in terms of its speed, we shifted our focus to Saferight’s ambitious objective – to optimise the site so that it is present for all searches relating to their industry. While a significantly challenging scope of results to deliver, it was ultimately a rewarding one too. Saferight is now present on Page 1 for all main queries relating to their growing list of established courses and products.
what we've done
- Conducted significant performance optimisation to establish a stable speed (and functioning of the site)
- Removed and replaced broken, dodgy and inactive plugins from existing development
- Consolidated digital NAB after the Queensland office became defunct
- Migrated the site onto our Perth servers for more reliable and faster performance
- Maximised the site of content delivery through an advanced CDN
- Established over 100 (and counting) safety training courses with appropriate title tags, headers and meta descriptions to connect with local workers
- Set up over 120 safety equipment products with headers, meta description and title tags based on keyword and search data
- Conducted extensive optimisation on plugins, server and WordPress to further increase the site’s loading speed and reduce load requests
- Increased the site’s authority score by 9 and backlink profile by 10%
- Provide continual general support from setting up Facebook Pixels through to website maintenance
All rankings and statistics discussed in this case study are updated as of June 2021.
Start Digital has been a tremendous help to us. They have fixed up our very flaky site and continue to increase our rankings across a wide range of industry-related keywords!
Mel Burge, Marketing Manager