As a Perth agency that works in the digital space we’re fully committed to reducing our environmental impact and continuing to improve our performance as a core part of our business strategy and operating methods. We promote our environmental mindset and policies to our staff and, wherever possible, to our clients, suppliers and partners. We take our environmental responsibilities seriously and demonstrate this through our Environmental Policy.
Start Digital Environmental Policy
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- Minimise the use of paper in the office – using tablets and other mobile devices instead
- Buy recycled and recyclable paper products whenever possible.
- Re-use and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and Water
- Seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
- We’re based in the heart of Perth City and, as such, will do everything we can to reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.
- Promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- Make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
- Involve staff in the implementation of this policy
- Update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary.
- Provide staff with relevant environmental training.
- Work with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental performance.